**WARNING** This Could Happen To Your Child!

posted by The AntMan -

One of our family friends had to take their child to the hospital after he ate a handful of a very common candy!


She wrote:  As most of you know we spent our night in the children's hospital. The cause Chemical poisoning!!!! My son ingested half a container of these chemical bombs and his body was poisoned. His belly filled with air to the point of such pain he vomited 4x and then passed out. Please don't let your babies have these and READ your food packages!!!! I do not buy these and was unaware he got them from a visitor!  So, watch what your babies put in their bodies... sooo scary!

On top of the Ice Breakers, he had soda!  That's where the real problem occurred.  This is what it did inside his little belly!

Comments

The AntMan

The AntMan

Want to know more about The AntMan? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 102.5 KNIX! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.