Texas Department of State Health Services allocated vaccines to 8 providers are in Travis County.
Travis County has received a total of 73,175 doses of the vaccine overall....14,650 were sent to Travis County this week.
Here's where they're going...if you want to try to get vaccinated:
- Austin Public Health (12,000 doses)
- UT Health Austin (1,950 doses)
- Carousel Pediatrics Southbrook (100 doses)
- CommUnity Care Rundberg (100 doses)
- Lone Star Circle of Care at El Buen Samaritano (100 does)
- Lone Star Circle of Care at Ben White Health Clinic (100 doses)
- LSCC Family Care Center at Northwest (100 doses)
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Travis County (200 doses)