Have you ever considered working for the #1 Audio Company in the entire country and live in one of the fastest growing cities in America? Austin, Texas is calling you home! iHeartMedia is the #1 Audio Company in the US reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month! You know iHeartRadio for our amazing concerts as well as our national and local personalities like-Bobby Bones on KASE 101, The Jubal Show on 96.7 KISS-FM, Bama and Heather on KVET's Original Country, and Tino Cochino Mornings on 102.3 The Beat! Being the #1 Audio Company in the country we offer so much more than just radio advertising! As an Brand Partnership Account Executive with iHeartMedia you have the capability to sell the most innovative broadcast, podcasts and digital marketing tools. You'll have all of these assets at your fingertips to solve clients marketing challenges locally from your home in Austin, TX plus you'll be able to represent over 150 markets across the country with over 850 iHeartMedia radio stations.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.